With the changing market, medical professionals need to know how to draw in more clients. Even with a website and digital presence, medical professionals will experience difficulty in reaching clients of all ages. The fastest growing buying group in the market and the age group professionals seem to have difficulty marketing to more than others, is millennials. Fortunately, Doctor Genius is working with other companies to offer a CE event on the best methods for marketing to millennials.
Event detailsThe event itself takes place at the Marriott Courtyard in Sherman Oaks, CA, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on February 16, 2016. The registration fee is $25, which includes dinner provided at the event. Others can attend this continuing education (CE) class to earn three credits as well. The focus of the event is to showcase proven marketing methods that attract and return millennial clients including:
- Active websites packed with fresh, unique and tailored content for specific practices
- Effective branding strategies to give practices an edge in competitive markets
- The importance of active social media profiles
- The most effective retention methods to promote client loyalty
- The use of search marketing to find the keywords that clients select most
- Management of your practice reviews to follow what current clients are saying