But Doctor Genius Clients Are Still Thriving…
In 2016, a study based on 1 million Google search results confirmed that content, backlinks, and site speed were the 3 most important factors to determine first-page ranking. (Backlinko)
So our Genius Team went back to the drawing board and developed a strategy that would certainly be ahead of the curve, benefiting our clients in the long-term. As your website is the catalyst for new patient inquiries, we forecasted a major industry change approaching quickly and we’re happy we did!
In 2017, we began creating new and improved frameworks that focused primarily on site quality as well as what potential challenges might arise in this ever-evolving digital world.
In August 2018, Google released its most significant update toward the healthcare industry, affecting nearly 40% of all medical websites.
How do I know if my practice has been affected?
No worries, we’ll give you the inside track on exactly what we’ve done to secure our client’s current performance and how we’ve better prepared them for any future turbulence.To prepare for this major change, our team implemented a comprehensive strategy that would protect our clients from any detrimental ranking downturns or damages to their overall online presence.
As Google fully deployed the “Medic Update,” Doctor Genius found that our client’s were positively impacted due to proper marketing methods equipped with a well-executed online strategy. Whereas many other Healthcare Professionals are still experiencing the repercussions of this massive global update, attempting to repair and restore their on and offline visibility.
So what’s to come?
Let us break it down for you:
- By 2020 50% of all searches will be voice searches. (Comscore)
- Voice search results are significantly more likely to use HTTPS than other websites ranking on Google’s first page. (Backlinko)
- Don’t worry, our sites are encrypted and secure.
- The average word count of a voice search result page is 2,312 words. Therefore, Google tends to source voice search answers from long-form content. (Backlinko)
- On average, our client’s service pages contain 2,500 words or more.
- Long-form content provides the algorithm more opportunities to “match” as a voice search result.
- The higher a page ranks for a specific keyword, the more likely Google is to choose that page as the voice search result.
- When’s the last time you’ve audited your current marketing strategy?
- Doctor Genius provides their clients with an easy to use, personalized practice management dashboard.
- Check out our advanced marketing technology.
- Simple, easy-to-read content helps with voice search SEO. The average Google voice search result is written at ninth grade level. (Backlinko)
- FAQ components can be found within each service page of our client’s websites.
- FAQ pages are in a format that’s perfect for voice search: a conversational question and a brief answer right underneath it. (Search Engine Land)
- These questions are formatted to read on a high school level to easily communicate with the algorithm. With the use of simple language, patients and Google can easily identify your business as the optimal search result which benefits the overall visibility of the practice.
So what does this mean for your practice?
Doctor Genius is committed to provide top-of-the-line personalized management, equipped with full transparency and quantifiable results. Since the major algorithm update in August 2018, Doctor Genius’ overall client base has seen a significant impact of about 36% increase in online traffic.
Remember: you don’t need to be a marketing genius to be successful, you just need one by your side.
Who is Doctor Genius?
At Doctor Genius, we work with clients to expand their healthcare private practice by helping them reach, engage and convert consumers into new patients. By offering high-end web marketing services to medical and health professionals throughout the United States, we help clients gain more profit and build trustworthy relationships with patients to initiate sustainable practice growth.
We construct a website for your practice, establish an active online presence, build and constantly update social media profiles, help you build stronger connections with patients, streamline the appointment scheduling process, funnel traffic from search engines directly to your website and much more.
If you would like more information about the Medic Update or you are interested in scheduling a complimentary practice evaluation, please contact our Marketing Specialists.